Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Baitbus Free Watch Online

Palasharp beautiful souls, your life is inexcusable lack of

a large fine article.

Belle Palasharp souls, your life is inexcusable lack of

Palasharp At Milan, against the crude populism and berluscones of gritty, has taken the field for Freedom Justice & morale real rich, ie the action, but to date, no glory, and that only with great panache, one of the fake persecuted writers to billionaires who say they go to bed late, yes, "but only because I read Kant" ( Umberto Eco has specified as a wink with a miserable joke to an audience of devotees honor of Italy and worried that you look bad abroad). And the grim horror of anthropology Zagrebelsky, whining is a caricature, pedantic, professorial and falsely gentle, clucking voice and treachery in the eyes of youth tattered, a bit 'crazy, but living a Gobetti. "Nothing for us, everything for everyone" a slogan referring to the triumph of liberal rule of law and constitutional citizenship, but in the mouths of these bards of interceptions and militant of the judiciary, and in association with Catholicism and reactionary sexual phobia of a Scalfaro, a word totalitarian ideology. No, my dear, we want something for ourselves and for others, we do not have horror and the exchange of money, it makes sense your disgust for the gallant Arcore jewelry, and what is "everything to everyone" knows the totalitarian state, Under the regime knows, knows rotten. Turin is a city that I really loved, but the gist of his famous Jansenism is so terribly seasoned with hypocrisy, and hypocrisy is so perfectly represented by the vocal timbre, the tone and dialect of small dall'inflessione Zagrebelsky that deep down I prefer the band Cavallero. Fortunately - and I know I say it big for many readers - that world has also produced Violante, people of different race they could have made more than Carlo in France but do not drop ever condescending to scrutinize and morbid days, nights and lives of others.

I have no words to describe the fear and trembling that I have caused the other performances from the stage of Palasharp, the call of mediocre Ginsborg, the banality of Saviano, and that the disappointment Camusso a report by his class enemies. For a moment I thought I read in the lives of these good people flawless, I would like to intercept these censors morally above the common humanity Italian, test the souls and the sins of those optimists who want to eradicate immoral Berlusconi to "go beyond", as they say and organizing the washing of the country that we are dirty and profane. But now I was ashamed to even have thought to behave like them. And I reached for my and your spiritual well-being, the mail message from a friend from Milan, a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson, which also covers Berlusconi and his night: "And all things considered I feel that where there is a great richness of life, though full of vulgarity and sin, there will also find the bank and purification, and finally scoverà harmony with moral laws "(1). The Madness of Berlusconi will be redeemed in some way, beautiful souls shareholders, your lack of life is inexcusable.

(1) "And We Have A Certain instinct, That where is great amount of life, though gross and sinful, it has ITS own checks and purifications, and will be found at last in harmony with moral Laws."



0 comments:

Post a Comment