Between Mario and Luigi always chose the one dressed in green.
as is the case I chose green to red Sporting nfica B *, as is the history of marmalade and chocolate, but do not deceive you the opening words, again it comes to music and adolescent apologies.
Yes, it finally came my favorite season of the year (it is different from the month, be careful ...), the cool October surprise before the decadence of the Holy and Venerable November, and of course you take the discs more 'old.
is a bit ', for example, that the parties I go to Seattle (and who ever he's off the hook ask where it came from Ben Gibbard), taking, among other things, some things that escaped me at the time, adding a completely different musical awareness, which makes me re-evaluate and assess whole discography.
not changing, but 'the judgments of the bottom: after 15 years, I continued to choose Soundgarden, for inspiration, violence, class, exhibitionism, attitude, integrity, flexibility. If Pearl Jam had of ballads insurmountable, Soundgarden also made him optimistic. If Nirvana were extraordinarily melodic pieces as well as some of Soundgarden place their role very well pop. If Alice were decadent, violent, dirty, maybe the real example and sublimation of grunge, the incarnation of the most 'pure for sure, and Soundgarden also knew this to be.
And in terms of voice, speak to the immortal Cobain, Layne Staley of the glare, the special nasal Vedder, Chris Cornell, but really (the time) was God on earth, not for nothing is called Christ. Chris had everything and did not miss anything. And not for nothing, in the supergroup the lead voice was his.
Yet, a marvel, I will speak of another cd of those years, Two Words, by Carmen Consoli.
Many people think that I hate Carmen Consoli, or that they have not been estimated, or that the taxes on a few.
In fact, the merits of Jones has very few imported some female singers in Italy, but the pop noise (yes, it is strong, but 'I swear that I felt more in average Hysterical' a blatant plagiarism of Sonic Youth) and ever so slightly improvised always relegated to a limbo neither good nor vicious, reserved for very few, as many will know and will imagine given my strong line of demarcation (aut aut me like shit is hopeless), ascoltabilissima, enjoyable, I have more 'of an original home, but the originality Consoli, let me, does not bring some of the best palm. Pero 'this self-imposed limbo (note, as the Italian singers do not deny that promising opportunities thrown to define wind always exercised a discreet charm on me, an example is Grignani, Pop Corn Fields is one of the few grunge album released in Italy and then the darkness - cit. non-random) after the thunderous fall of sales on average due to hysterical (in fact for those made sbolognare - Confused and happy after it sold 150,000 in your opinion how much is printed for Hysterical average, which he sold half? - have released deluxe edition exit 1 September, for "decades." And yes, because I usually do not sell albums that are a fucking to celebrate. Get out of my ass fuck record) above has still not allowed to sit next to the fears, such as .
Yet Jones was well. He was presented in San Remo, with my great dismay that was to take us up to the last, but my favorite was a mouthful in more ', that album of the same name, confused and happy, and become a workhorse that allowed to climb rankings by two steps at a time, and exploded with a crystalline class, burned, LSD, melodic, raw, distorted, what Polly Jane years ago, which makes the next great album, Hysterical average, which of course general public did not catch even with subtitles. The
have slapped and after the carnage of my personal peak of his discography he came up with a lackluster State of Necessity, 300,000 tickets at checkouts, with arches and dictated from the top of the ladder do in all ways known. Sputtanante an echo of the thought that ran in those days, and Carmen disappeared from my priorities.
But in 1996 a few words and was a pop gem. And I probably always more 'love of others, even if I ate my copy of confused and happy that I was stolen from Alessio, and who is now in Treviso, and that I'll never see more', and I just finished plugging on top of all average Hysterical.
listen to it now opens the doors remained frighteningly reinforced for decades: naive, melodic, sweet, naive in the lyrics and music, I force his hand, college.
Texts from diaries of the school, what someone wrote on the last paper that I read in the Republic of school diaries, which were all, all we wrote in the diary of others, and that only a few pages of the girls were encrypted. It was the joint growth, the discovery of the other. And I think that my writing was more 'refined, more' descriptive, more 'imaginative and creative than it is now. He lived in dreams, now lives on bread at the table and deep memories and for this neighborhood. Convenience is the person who killed me.
But without digressing, I appreciate the simplicity of that album (and simplicity, the piece), the glaring lack of experience the singing of the console, fragile, small but eager to change register, wanted a dog's heart, he hated the gossips (gem that really rattle-language high school, only for the ingenuity worth the price of the ticket), but crying to give a the advice that sounded like a tune, or hide the tears as she happened to love a plastic, or an ever dreamed it, until the end.
An album well produced, well played, very direct, without too many thoughts on target to hit, was worth it for us as pre-teens to those a little 'more' anzianotti her, that at the time he was 21, came out as a kind presentation on MTV with the scale of allegrotta Plastic Love, first of a boom that you wanted to mention. Yet I
parts of this album, quite a puzzle, in fact, I really appreciate what is to follow the singolone said, opening song. The sadness on my skin, with a fairy whispers of the console, the consolation of happy I can be (re-reading my diaries, looks a bit '...), the immense sky of the purest love of what I feel have definitely had a value very high in my plays in subsequent years. If this is, to grow musically, learning to listen to everything, from the point of view of most pop 'easy all I have to say that I do not mind at all that this album of Carmen has contributed to my education.
Yet the endemicity of my being is due to come out the same.
I took the disc, not too much by accident, it is a sad album, after all, and I was a pop for this first Friday evening of autumn true, that still can 'say I even a leaf has fallen, and decades after I opened the booklet.
I think it was the second time since I have, that is just over ten years.
And I discovered that the mica Consoli we played the electric part.
And I discovered that the producer and arranger is also extraordinary and sadly passed away Virlinzi Francis, the man leading the music in Catania, certainly not in Battipaglia, in order November 2000 at only 43 years.
One thing that I knew is that my favorite song on the album is I never asked. Consoli-of-Virlinzi Rinaldi. Mica flour sack cantantessa. The number 6
of twelve songs. The central point, the filler par excellence. What we here? Dunno, I wrote a text. Improvvisaci a melody. Carmen, what do you say? Perfect, we just add the sound there that he felt the other day and you're done, let's move on to more serious now. With a beginning dragged a sad melody, the words naive el'insostenibile incommunicability weight of those years. Who would have thought that I would come almost to cultivate it. Carmen Consoli
listened, and I was away. Even unconsciously, chose a different path to the sound of Prince, the overall structure of the disc. Growing up on three repeated chords, rhythm schitarrata, battery-fetched, I would choose the more 'complicated, than in the second floor, covered jar on the shelf, the jam, the one who was always quiet, the most' unlucky in the Iberian Peninsula.
preferred Luigi Mario.
And I prefer to stay in this corner.
0 comments:
Post a Comment