Ah, I was an interior decorator ... # 7
I would like to announce that I have ready a post on the last album by Cranes of long chilling, but the first to propose (in days), I feel compelled, as the title of the post and the inability to fail respect to the profession are both commendable for the destiny of mankind, to talk to the concert tonight.
I've been to see dEUS Aula Magna, after about three years since the last concert , afraid of having to meet tangible Filipa with boyfriend in tow.
Filipa had threatened me with everything else: aos dEUS em principle Deveria go and so, after I had even promised to care for one million years ago, I embarked alone in a Lisbon deserted at 19.30 with an obsession that haunted me for about a month. But there will Filipa? And if you might meet, what will happen? To die of a heart attack when I ask tudo bem, after showing me from behind her fringe millimeter (Filipa every fifteen minutes has the seal of TAGHEUER that appears, as in Formula One races, all overlaid on the temple for 4 / 2 left), the smile more 'clever and mischievous, sensual and enchanting cities in the whole of Western Europe more' romantic peninsula Iberian as no one can ever know what might be false is always one of the gestures' most charming I have seen directly involved in the last ten years? Or begin to tremble, unable to stand up?
A Saldanha, news of what you remember, if I had ever needed, that the Portuguese always interested in their characteristics put them on display: Saldanha station is closed on weekends.
do not know? He did not know anyone, but we Lusitanian surprises like these are ideal for frustrated a bit 'more'.
begins well, I feel that Filipa'll be waiting for the door just to move your hand and say hello from a distance, look what I do please . I climb up to Campo Grande, leaving the canary, within the tube, go with ostentatious appearance annoyed by true italian a train of dark fringes forty centimeters high and one meter murderess with a smile that reaches me and charge me up to Cidade Universitaria. Grim, looking straight at the tip of amphibians, I dare not face a single fringe until the corner of the eye from a distance I see that no, none of them can 'be Filipa, for a number of reasons I have already escaped. Tranquillizzatomi, a decent crowd in front of me is revealed Aula Magna talking, drinking beer, smoking a cigarette while waiting to enter, and with the speed a sprinter, I put in the location of the concert without even looking in the face mask.
The girl has a fringe of merchandising perfect, you notice, not high, smiles at everyone, it shows a little 'the roof (some will remember the story of the roof of the school? Filipa And then we wrote it in my face I sure, the monster tit ) if needed. It may well be Filipa, better get in without thinking about pins and crap like that, which thou hast almost twenty () years, and I sit down, leaving a seat between me and my neighbor's side already occupied by true italian wide space, obviously after having chosen the row over ' away from fringe groups and the like. As if it were easy, in front of me there are two bassine fringes, with a boyfriend of two meters and the other all alone, by the slender body and very talkative. At any moment one of them should turn round and say " António, you tas aqui também?! "with the subtitle Algarve accent in Italian is out with a slight delay, not I've got the tag heuer at the temples, I was wholly occupied by the war memorial, and I will plant a knife in the heart without breaking it more 'ability to sew.
But no, the fringes are two harmless lisboete university, moreover, clear-eyed, and I relax again more 'when he sits next to me a perfect nerd who works as the Iron Curtain from the right side.
Another army of fringe sits behind me. At the beginning it is impossible to verify the physical presence of my obsession, after a tremendous effort pretend to have heard some rumbling and I spun around four out of five of the indicted framing: Roger are all top of the third, Filipa not c 'is. But that's behind me? What I have not seen?
has red hair, but Filipa not seen her for weeks, maybe it was solid and did not tell me nothing, maybe a cousin and a minor since he had a fight with the guy at the concert we went with her and her indieamiche ; maybe the voice is different because it has a cold ... rimungino good for fifteen minutes, until the patron saint of Lisbon does not light up and I tried but failed to show indifference I look at the chick behind me suddenly turning on myself.
may be all but Filipa, do not miss the Portuguese. I'm a jerk.
Now, however, 'Filipa I would like to see it. I would like to see her from afar, now that I'm safe. I would like to see it and pretend not to see her, hoping she did not known to admire his expressions, his reactions to the concert, his relationship with the guy with whom he started to shake hands too long ago. I would look whisper Little Arithmetics, who knows how many times Avra done, and I even for four minutes and sixteen I could see the charm of its abandonment, music, on time, distance, life and death. Or maybe I
known, and I tease with a smile of his.
And the concert begins. Barman Pawlowsky and are always there, in form, are much changed 'I them in the last three years, the bass player is the same, who remembers what it's called, I find it better, I think the new drummer, the guy who played the moog, which this time did not lead, it is more and more 'with his little violin played as a kind of low. Pawlowsky is confused, someone goes out of time, Barman laughs and says shit, as always, the evening with dEUS the friends you always guarantee.
I look around, and Filipa there. Down, maybe now that it is important to find the right contacts and sits in the front rows up in boxes, but nothing.
stop counting errors, and I began to dance well. The dEUS are strong, are an alternative rock very, very melodido, pop, garage, a nice mix, then I heard them often rough tonight, incazzatelli, a good concert even though the acoustics forget it.
also Little Arithmetics, I decide simply to close their eyes. You will not see that today Filipa humming, not even right. I think I do not know.
Pero 'she'll be back there, I hope, the star listening. At least once with me, even if she does not know and probably never will know, has listened to the end of this night.
not allow me to sing either, I can well disappear, change the scene, a close-by on the screen of the girl who does not even know that tickets are dEUS, who has just remember hearing this song for some summer years ago in Tavira, probably the year that Thuram remembered condemn lusi, his father had rented a house and remember to have met a girl who knew then moved to Lisbon for the university.
And she his girlfriend, our protagonist here, in the middle of the room, in a row away (You know, the arrogance of Filippa must have done so arrive 30 minutes late, my, of arrogance, I would have done well to do, but by calculating the chances of meeting her I preferred the early Swiss), is humming Little Arithmetics while the guy is embracing, touching his neck and then her hips, and she smiles, she smiles and never hide the malice of the sweetness of her eyes and large blacks, questioning the destiny and astral conjunctions that have put them together, while He has already made a habit, and the liquid showing white teeth of guy.
Do not worry, that belief system behind the big table and everything back in order. Until
the most 'smallest of the three will not try, unfortunately, to cut the cake , and only now I realize the real reason why I chose the shirt of Death Cab for Cutie to go to dEUS.
The concert ends, I run quickly to Campo Grande, without 'seeing fringe everywhere, ends the service meter, turn the ends of the guard Carris, also ends this weekend.
A tunnel leads me home, illegal parking, two friends staggering, four
benfiquisti disappointed (not a typo).
Pessoa did say that the accountant.
I do not know, then I do not understand poetry, but I am not aware Ungaretti was never an interior decorator.
0 comments:
Post a Comment