1. Who are they and why this blog.
S alveolar everyone, my name is Gabriel and I am a boy of Altamura. The idea of \u200b\u200bthis blog has come through a "pro-vocation" made to me by a friend (inadvertently, perhaps), when he invited me to go see her blog, in front of my skepticism about the great opportunities that can be having a blog, he replied that he believed the blog too often the subject of cazzegio, but the bottom can also be nice if you have something beautiful and true to tell. I specify that my injury was not indifferent, but a trial given after the experience of another blog (which I luckily closed) that I held about two years ago, used, as I have seen many, too many, only as a place where the cazzeggiano was the norm and the only thing you could do was a bit rubbish 'of people. By the grace of God (I mean really), after a while 'I was sick of the crap that you used to talk about blogs and decided to terminate the proceedings by taking on a blog that is not possible to talk seriously with someone, can not therefore be a serious matter (maximum and serious), so beautiful, and then a blog by its very nature is useless. However put aside all this I decided to trust and I visited the blog by Pino: I was faced with something simply amazing to me, that is, the blog itself was very simple, but it was nice to see that there was an attempt to dialogue with other bloggers, and most of all I realized that the chance to tell a bit 'and to express opinions was particularly nice for me before for conversations with others, because I have so much to tell and say. And so here I am struggling with what I hope to be a great experience and I hope will mark (for better or for worse) me and those who want to lend me a bit 'of his time, which I hope will not be wasted.
Gabriele the Hairless
0 comments:
Post a Comment