Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dry Tip Of Tongue When Sleeping



sometimes come back, and worse. I do not speak of lefevriani. I apologize. but today was outrageous. today has crossed the line. now listen to the "theologian Hans Kung (the one that graduated with a controversial thesis on Karl Barth, that it was forbidden to teach almost immediately, which attacked John Paul II, denounced it insulting because thè Ratzinger how many erroneous interpretations of the council, said that Catholic but still cares about the Church) interviewed by the usual Annunziata rai 3 was an aberration. I do not know ... if it is right to revoke the excommunication lefevriani do not know, but feel like to give a Kung. according to him, the pope need to type learn from kung ... obama is just a jerk. luckily not for me to do it. but poor Pope, hard life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment